Contact MISSION UNITED by calling 2-1-1, our 24/7/365 stigma-free and confidential phone service dedicated to connecting people with community, health, and disaster services. Our special Military Navigators can assist active duty, and fellow Veteran and military families in navigating the maze of health and human service programs available in the San Antonio area.
When an active duty, Veteran or military member calls 2-1-1, they will be connected to MISSION UNITED, our specialty helpline for military resources.
• Military Navigators are Veterans who are familiar with military-related community resources
• Resources and benefits information based on the branch of service
• Resources include behavioral health, education, employment, financial, rent, utility assistance and more
MISSION UNITED works with United Way Impact and Community Partners to provide programs tailored to military individuals and families, such as:
• Family Programs
• Financial Literacy Classes
• Community Partnerships
• Peer-to-Peer Support
• Parental Support Programs