Like your business, United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County is about partnerships, setting goals, efficiency and accountability. Here’s why a partnership with United Way makes sense:
Why A Workplace Campaign
By partnering with United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County for a workplace campaign, you can build a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with the values and interests of your organization and employees. We make it easy to give back to the community in a big way.
United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County is dedicated to improving the lives of people in San Antonio and Bexar County by preparing young children for life, helping students succeed, promoting self-sufficiency for individuals and families, and supporting people in crisis. We support local non-profit partners to build collaborative and effective programs to maximize the value of each donated dollar.
100 +number of companies that support United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County with a workplace campaign
$48.3 MILdollars donated by workplace campaigns and individual donors in 2020
631,232number of individuals United Way served in our community in 2020
Confidence in United Way
- Sound Investment – United Way’s knowledge of the community ensures contributions are channeled to where the needs are greatest. Each agency we support undergoes an annual Stewardship Review.
- Customized Fundraising – United Way can help you develop a campaign reflects your organization. We also offer training and support in building your fundraising team and running a great campaign.
- Convenience and Affordability – Employees can give through payroll deduction and/or electronic pledging.
- In-House Processing – We process all donations, providing the ability to bring year-round, community-wide recognition to you and your employees.
- Directly Support Community – When your employees donate to United Way, their gifts will be invested in strong, local programs to help those in need.
- Individual Recognition – Special recognition benefits for donors who give $250 and more annually.
- Engagement Opportunities – Donors who give at Leadership-giving levels are invited to join corresponding Leadership societies.
For more information, contact Linda Garza at email@example.com.
EMPLOYEE CAMPAIGN MANAGER (ECM) WORKSHOPS
Sign up for a workshop to learn how to support your company with our tools and resources for a successful campaign. Here is what an ECM will learn from this workshop:
- An update on the work of our Impact Councils
- Key strategies, techniques and best practices for a successful workplace campaign
- A robust network of experienced and new ECMs and more
2022 workshops TBA.
Send this to a friend