Connecting active duty military, Veterans and their families to resources by dialing 2-1-1
Get Help - Dial 2-1-1
2-1-1 is a free, anonymous social service hotline that helps people find information about local resources in their community.
- 2-1-1 brings people and services together
- For everyone, regardless of age, race, disability, or life-style
- Accessible 24/7 including holidays
- Staffed by trained and certified call specialists
- Spanish and Language Line translation also available
- Comprehensive database – accurate and updated regularly according to industry standards
If you are unable to reach 2-1-1, call us toll-free at 877-541-7905, or visit 211texas.org.
271,175calls answered in 2020
37 %callers from 25-44 years of age
78207zip code with top needs
87 %callers reside in Bexar County
Connect to Community Services
Food and Clothing • Shelter • Employment • Child Care • Medical/Dental Care • Legal Help • Veterans Services • Counseling/Mental Health • Parenting • Disaster Preparedness/Relief • Income Tax Preparation • Smoke Detectors • Project Cool (free box fans for seniors) and more